Lexie's Views About Pakistan - Techsolution club

Breaking

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Lexie's Views About Pakistan


Lexie is about to complete her world travel. During her stop in Pakistan, she tried this beautiful traditional dress and accessories, Hunza Pakistan 🇵🇰
.
.
"A glimpse into the colorful tradition and culture of Pakistan✨ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
One of the first things I noticed when I arrived in Islamabad was how gorgeous and stylish the women are. I really wanted to wear some of their beautiful clothes while traveling here which is why I was so excited to go shopping with @anushaesays. She helped me find this shalwar kameez which is the tradition trousers and a long shirt that is commonly worn in South Asia. We later found this amazing headdress in a little shop in Karimabad when the whole @cpicglobal gang played dress up for an hour😂" ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Follow her on twitter @lexielimitless

No comments:

Post a Comment